One would think that in warfare, the largest and most powerful army should always be victorious. One would think that men of great understanding who are masters in the art of management should always be men of substance – but many a good man spend their days unnoticed, uncelebrated and in obscurity. Wisdom in the practical sense of ability and skill cannot guarantee success in life.
It is the goodness of our cause that interests God more than our physical and mental disposition. What God has designed us to achieve in His master plan should determine our course in life. This explains why the young, rustic and seemingly inexperienced boy David could defeat Goliath in battle. This explains why Moses, the son of a Hebrew slave, could stand before Pharaoh and make the will of God known to him concerning his people. This explains why weak people like me (T.B. Joshua), who are without great strength, fast legs or smoothness of tongue, should ever remain grateful to God for the purpose He has designed us for. His divine cause is what we are born for, what we are living for and what we are going to die for. As a Christian, when you understand this philosophy of life, you will continue to strive, to press on – after that divine cause for your life.
Remember – after struggling, after our hard labour, God would still have to mark our work. When we have done everything, we must leave the issue with Him. If we succeed, we must give Him all the glory. If we fail, we must submit to His will, for we may not know when our time is coming. Remember, everyone has a divine cause; the way and manner God executes His plans in people’s lives differ.
TALK TO GOD AND LET GOD TALK TO YOU
Prayer is a two-way conversation, in which you talk to God and God talks to you. I mean, God listens to you as you pray and replies according to the state of your heart. Remember the Bible says, ‘Blessed are those who are pure in heart.’ This means Christianity lies in the heart. What is the state of your heart? When you read the Bible without offence, you are hearing God talk. Prayer and Bible reading should always go together. One is not complete without the other.
When you hold an offence in your heart, you should not be surprised if the Bible does not have any value to you. This is what the Bible means by: “Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God.” (Matthew 5:8) In other words, they shall understand the Word of God in God’s way. Offence has created a wall between us and God. We resist the devil by not becoming offended. You will receive in a moment what you have been seeking for years the moment you let go of your offence!
LET GOD’S WORD DOMINATE YOUR HEART
If the Word of God dominates your mouth, it will dominate your heart. If the Word of God dominates your heart, it will influence your conduct and behavior. I encourage you to read your Bible slowly, attentively and repeatedly. The more you read with forgiveness, the more you will understand about yourself and this God who created you. The Bible is about what God has to say to you.
No state of being is as rewarding as living in tune with God.
- Get His ideas
- Work with His projects
- See life as He sees it
- Discover whom you are and your real value
- See yourself as God sees you
- Get interested in His plans
- Get God’s opinion of yourself and of others
The more you meditate on what you read in the Bible with forgiveness, the more familiar you will become with His voice. Embrace the Word of God as the effective instrument for change. The Holy Spirit uses the Word of God to bring peace into our hearts.
JESUS KNOWS ALL MEN
Jesus knows all men – their nature and their true character. He knows when you are speaking what is in your heart. When you say, ‘Jesus is Lord’, He knows whether you are confessing what you believe. It does not take long to realise that Jesus believes that what we say is important. If it is not according to the truth of God’s Word, it would be idle, meaningless and oftentimes destructive. Jesus knows all men. He is not deceived or carried away by the waving of hands or singing of melodious hymns or the raising of powerful prayer points. He knows that belief may not be for all that confess. John 2:24-25 – Jesus did not need anyone to tell Him about them, because He Himself knew what was in their heart. In other words, He did not need anyone to explain the nature of man to Him, for He Himself knew the stuff man was made of.
Whichever form you come to Jesus, He sees beyond your appearance. Jesus does not need anyone to tell Him about you, because He knows you better than you do yourself. That is why you cannot deceive Him with the waving of your hands in worship. You cannot deceive Him by the raising of strong prayer points or by the multitude of your sacrifices without repentance. This means God does not need your sacrifice to take away your sin but your repentance – not only feeling sorrow for the sins committed but breaking away from sin.
– T.B. Joshua
FORGIVENESS MAKES THE FUTURE POSSIBLE!
What is forgiveness? Forgiveness means that God looks at you as if you had never sinned. When God forgives, He does not sweep your sins under the carpet. Instead, He completely washes them away. Matthew 5:44 – “Love your enemies, pray for those who persecute you”. Forgiveness paves the way for harmonious relationships even with your enemies.
An intriguing question: How can I forgive someone who has hurt me deeply? If you have been forgiven, it is that forgiveness that will create in you a forgiving heart towards others. When we love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us, this releases us from the destructive emotions of anger, bitterness, revenge and others. Like Christ, you should be more concerned about your offenders and their relationship with God and less about nursing your own grudges and self-pity. The person most hurt by unforgiveness is you!
Do You Love Jesus
John 21:15 – “So when they had eaten breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, ‘Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me more than these?’ He said to Him, ‘Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.’ He said to him, ‘Feed My lambs.’ ”
Take note that Jesus did not ask Peter if he was a gifted speaker. Jesus did not ask Peter is he was a talented leader. Jesus did not find enquire about Peter’s seminary training or Bible knowledge. These things are important but they are not the issue. The issue is quite simple. The essential quality you need is found in Jesus’ question, “Do you love Me?”
Three times Jesus asked Peter, “Do you love me?” Note that Jesus asked Peter this question before giving Peter the commission to shepherd His sheep. Jesus wanted Peter and us to know that the main force for lasting, enduring success, achievement, prosperity is loving Him above all else. The love for Christ is central or the main thing; all else is peripheral.
Too often, we think that the primary requirement for serving God is the gift of spoken language, oratory, great talent, high qualifications or impressive academic credentials. Peter and the other disciples were ordinary fishermen from a lowly part of the country. They were nobodies till Jesus called them.
This means there is hope for you whether you are educated or not, whether you are a farmer or a professor. Stop talking about your limited education and start loving Jesus! Stop complaining that everyone in the family is poor. Stop repeating stories of those who failed you. Stop pointing your finger at the economy. Stop meditating on your flaws or weaknesses. If you hope to accomplish anything good in the future, it will only be because of your love for Jesus. The main requirement for making a difference for Jesus is being in love with Him.
– Prophet T.B. Joshua
Prophet T.B. Joshua
It is a known fact that the world and its institutions are shamelessly dishonest and biased when it comes to issues that has to do with the life and ministry of Prophet T.B. Joshua. When were the world and its institutions when Prophet T.B. Joshua and emmauel.tv partners sent relief materials transported with a Boeing 727 cargo plane to help the nation of Ecuador that was hit by a colossal earthquake? When were the world and its institutions when uncut records continue to show how the Prophet has been persistent in affecting the lives of billions of people all over the world?
Isn’t it obvious that these people are on a mission to sour the name of Prophet T.B. Joshua? It seems there is a tough agenda out there to always paint the Prophet bad in the eyes of the world. And this is something that should be of concern to any right thinking person.
We should be careful about how we give attention to those things that go on in the media. These media has been proven to be dishonest; they are on the mission to brainwash the younger generation with lies and propaganda. As children of God, we should be vigilant and not allow ourselves to be influenced by what we see or hear, for they may look correct according to human understanding, but in reality, they are not the truth. Our only influence should be of the divine- the word of God just as our only sources of inspiration should be from above.
In our previous article: WHY PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA STANDSOUT. We listed out some of those extraordinary activities that take place in the SCOAN that the typical world media out there don’t want you to know about. We talked about the massive transformative healings of the homosexuals, the countless HIV/AIDs healings and many more
Again, we shall be revealing more among many of those extraordinary things that are taking place in the ministry of Prophet T.B. Joshua:
- The Extraordinary Healing of Cancer Patients: This has become a common healing that constantly takes place in the ministry of Prophet T.B. Joshua. Year in year out, countless cancerous patients from all over the world, who has lost confidences in medication, has always seen SCOAN has their last bus stop of total healing. There are records of some patients that professional doctors has even concluded they will die and were even advise to go write their well. But were instantly healed after their encounter with the ministry of Prophet T.B. Joshua. These healings are usually confirmed from medical reports from well-recognized hospitals and professional doctors. We are calling on the governments to partner with the SCOAN to free the world from cancer.
- The Massive unbelievable Ulcer Healings: This has remained one of the astonishing healing that is unique to the ministry of SCOAN, records has shown that ulcer healings that has taken place in the Ministry of Prophet T.B. Joshua has become countless. Yet this is one of the diseases that has claim the lives of millions of persons all over the world and some are still suffering from it today. But a single touch from the Prophet of God has set countless of chronic ulcer patients free. We advise those going through this so called deadly disease to have a rethink and come to the SCOAN for their healings.
- The shocking Instant Child Birth: This is a common but very touching miracle that takes in the SCOAN. A number of pregnant women that are experiencing difficulty with childbirth and were because of that booked for an operation have always seen SCOAN has their only hope for a natural birth. The child normally comes out Immediately the Prophet Prays for these pregnant women and these are done live on camera. The process of this divine childbirth is perfect with no pain or stress to push out the baby. It is easy and stress-free compared to the usual painful childbirth experiences.
- Years of Unfruitfulness put to Stop: Many marriage couples all over the world that are going through childlessness have become proud parents after their coming to the SCOAN to look for a heavenly solution to their problems. Many having a problem with low sperm count, no womb and other infections that cause bareness that even doctors have declared impossible to give birth always come back to SCOAN to show prove of their healings after their encounter and prayers with Prophet T.B. Joshua. Many of these testimonies can be seen live on emmauel.tv.
These and many more God has been doing through the life and ministry of Prophet T.B. Joshua. But all this the world and its institutions don’t talk about. They don’t even want you to know about them. It seems they hate and want to put to stop the countless restoration, healings and deliverance that are taking place in SCOAN. Anyway, the work of God must always prevail over the works of darkness. No matter what, the gospel of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Church must be preached with power!